Friday 26 July 2013

A Closer Look on the Life of Gangnam Style’s PSY!


life of Gangnam Style’s PSYThere are two ways to get your hands on popularity, fame and limelight, that is, either by hook or by crook, and these days, the latter one is much easier to enjoy an overnight-fame and prominence. The man, who ruled the universal music charts with his incredibly different pop song ‘Gangnam Style’, is still loved for it and has survived to be in news with his outstanding track. PSY is one of top listed singers who have given something way too unusual to the music industry where we see the South Indian Tamil song ‘Why this Kolaveri Di’of Dhanush and Pakistani ‘Eye to Eye’ by Taher Shah following the same strategy.

Though the song was released back in 2012, its essence and its popularity is still as fresh as could be and as a dedication towards one of the most creepiest songs and videos, here is all about the life of Gangnam Style’s PSY.

PSY- The Korean Pop Musician

Park Jae-Sang, who is publicly known as PSY (Short of Psycho) is a 35 years old South Korean singer, rapper, dancer, record producer and songwriter. Been born on December 31, 1977, PSY has released more than 6 albums by now and out of them, his 6th album “Psy’s Best 6th Part 1 ” has worked like a magic wand for him and has turned him into a prince from a frog. After the success of his hilarious song ‘Gangnam Style’, he met UN secretary General Ban Ki-moon who expressed his interest in working with PSY because of his unlimited global reach. WOW!
psy and ban ki-moon

Watch ‘Gangnam Style’ Official Video

Success Story of “Gangnam Style”

PSY never expected that Gangnam Style will change his life this way. His song has brought him some worth-less rewards and titles that have made him the most popular Korean musician who is cherished for his unusual number all over the world. Here are a few.
  • gangnam style psyThe official Video of ‘Gangnam Style’ has exceeded more than 1.2 Billion views on YouTube.
  • Gangnam Style enjoyed being the No.1 on charts in Britain and No.2 on United States.
  • It is the most downloaded song in China.
  • MTV declared him as a ‘Global Superstar’ in December 2012.
  • PSY performed in New Years’ Eve celebration which was globally televised with a live audience more than a million in New York City.

Our Questions-PSY’s answers

Knowing that readers want to know more about this music hero with amazing or perhaps, extraordinary dance moves, here are a few questions which are been answered by PSY.
Q:  Did you graduate? You studied at Boston University and Berklee College of Music anyway.
Ans: Not at all. Freshman for four years. Class was too early for me.
Q: What kind of music has inspired you so far?
Ans:  My lifetime role model and hero is Freddie Mercury of Queen. His songwriting skills, I cannot even approach, but his showmanship, I learned it from videos. I’m No. 1 in the U.K. right now, so if I have any chance to go there, I want to meet Queen and to tell them how much I got inspired by their music. Queen and Bon Jovi, Aerosmith and Guns N’ Roses. I had a huge rock-band mania.
Q: Do you play any instruments too?
Ans: I play a little bit of drums.
Q: Did you expect Gangnam Style would turn into such a hit initially?
Ans: I released the song on July 15 and I didn’t see anything for 10 days. After 10 days I saw some ripples on YouTube in other languages. A lot of celebrities celebrated my videoon Twitter. At that time I realized this was happening.
Q: Your dance moves have been a reason behind its success. Did you take lessons?
Ans: I studied hard to find something new. I spent like a month to find the horse dance. We are just at the studio, me and my choreographers, we are spending like 30 nights and we are thinking, what is my next dance move? Because in Korea there are huge expectations about my dancing. So it was a lot of pressure.
Q: Being a Korean, do you follow American Music? Your views about it?
Ans: Every musician in Korea, we learn from your pop — we get inspired. I was at the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas and when I walked down the hallway someone stopped me and said, “Are you Psy?” And he said, “I’m Jon Bon Jovi.” I grew up listening to Bon Jovi since “You Give Love a Bad Name,” so this was a really touching moment. We took a picture and he uploaded it on his Facebook. It’s unbelievable.
Q: What is your biggest hobby other than singing?
Ans: I’m drinking. It’s my biggest hobby.
Q: Do you think you are the lucky one in Korea who has made his way to Global Music Industry?
Ans: There’s a lot of variety of musicians in Korea. I cannot say they are the best in the world, but I can say that Korean artists are really dynamic artists, so I am going to show that from now on. If I have a chance I want to introduce some of my friends.

Interesting Facts about PSY

After having a closer look at what PSY has to share with his fans and knowing much about his thoughts and experiences, here are some rarely known facts about him that are exclusively compiled by Rich Income Ways so that his fans can know what they don’t and would never forget!
PSY FUNNY GANGNAM STYLE
  • He is a father of twin girls who love his work and stay busy with PSY’s busy schedules.
  • He is Humble and down-to-earth. Often questions himself whether he deserve the success or not.
  • He tries to dress classy and dance cheesy.
  • He wears sunglasses always and remove them only when he talks serious.
  • He hated school and was bully towards other classmates.
  • He always used to crack Sexual Jokes at school.
  • He made his first appearance on Korean national television in 2000
  • Media recognizes him as the “King of YouTube.
  • PSY  was arrested for the possession of marijuana in 2001.
  • He didn’t attend his grandfather’s funeral.
  • He considers Gangnam Style” to be the greatest achievement of his life.
Knowing this way about the Gangnam man might be a surprise for you but this Korean champ is really a complete package when it comes to a joint endeavor of music, humor and quality.
interview of psy
Share your views about the post and also mention if you have something that has not been shared.
Blessings,

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
Your adsense code goes here
 

| Tricks To Earn © 20012. All Rights Reserved |Template Style by My Blogger Tricks | Design by | Back To Top |